The things you need to do in 2020 are not comfortable, but precisely these will be the ones to help you to continue on your path and live your life as you wish: with optimism, joy, and happiness.
When you look back at 2019, don’t think about the pain you felt. Think about the power you have gathered and appreciate how far you have come. You have been through so many difficult times, but you have grown more than ever. Give yourself credit for how much you endured, for how strong you are, then think about what you want to do in 2020.
Here are the 20 not-so-pleasant things to start doing in 2020 (for your own good):
1. Be willing to make mistakes and be willing to learn from them. Be present at every moment you live and be prepared to accept your mistakes so you can move on with your life.
2. Trust yourself and move on. Tell yourself everyday that it’s never too late. You’re not behind. You are where you need to be.
3. See how you can invest your energy so you can make productive changes in your daily life.
4. Work to fulfill your dreams.
5. Do the things you are most afraid of. Because you will talk about them for years and years.
6. Allow yourself to be perfect in your imperfection. Nobody is perfect, accept yourself for what you are.
7. Choose to see the beautiful things in your life every time.
8. Focus on the present and that. The past no longer exists and the future is uncertain.
9. Accept the thoughts that concern you and move on without allowing them to take over you.
10. Learn to do at least one thing that will put your smile on your face every day.
13. Be strict with the time you spend on the people around you, when it feels the time is spent in vain.
14. Choose yourself. It’s not a selfish gesture to make yourself a priority.
15. Try to avoid drama, gossip and negativism.
16. Say “No” when you feel the need to do so.
17. Stay away from painful, toxic relationships.
18. Forgive people who do not deserve to be forgiven. Don’t do it for them, do it for you … for the peace of your soul.
19. Find joy in every step you take.
20. Be grateful for the life you live.